While collecting and processing your personal data, we may perform data transfers to various third parties.
11.1. With your consent
We will share your personal data with companies, organizations, or individuals outside our group of companies when we have your consent to do so.
11.2. Where do we process your personal data?
- Users’ personal information may be maintained, processed, and stored by Dweet Design and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United Kingdom, Latvia, or Denmark, and in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below).
- Job applicants information will be maintained, processed, and stored in the United Kingdom, in the applied position’s location(s), and as necessary, in secured cloud storage provided by our third-party services.
- Dweet Design creative agency is based in the United Kingdom and offers an adequate level of protection for the personal information of UK member state residents.
- Dweet Design affiliates and service providers (such as third-party data centers, servers, website design, administration services, online traffic, website analysis, statistics, direct marketing services, mailers, messengers, etc.), that store or process your personal data, such as well as personal data of your users on Dweet Design behalf, are each contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction (see below).
- Domain name registration data and identification data are shared with third parties in accordance with ICANN rules. For more information see https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly as well as with our partners – publishers, and advertisers. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends in the general use of our website.
If we are involved in a merger, reorganization, acquisition, or sale, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any personal data and give all affected users appropriate notices.
11.3. Data localization obligations
If you reside in a jurisdiction that imposes data localization or data residency obligations (i.e., requiring that personal information of its residents be kept within the territorial boundaries of such jurisdiction), and this fact comes to our attention, we may maintain your personal information within such territorial boundaries, if we are legally obligated to do so.
You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your personal information elsewhere.
11.4. Targeting, advertising
11.5. Social media features
Our services include certain social media features and widgets, single sign-on features, such as the Facebook Connect or Google Sign-in, the Facebook Like button, the Share this button, or other interactive mini-programs (social media features). These social media features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our services. Your interactions with these third parties social media features are governed by their respective policies.
11.6. Our legal obligation to use or disclose personal data
We will reveal your personal data to state and public authorities without your prior permission only when we are legally required to provide information, including taking legal action to defend our rights, as well as the cases, where we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Services, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We may share your personal data in manners other than as described above, pursuant to your explicit consent, or if we are legally obligated to do so.