We build success on common values, dedicated professionals and inspiring teamwork. Let’s grow together.
JOB AND INTERNSHIP
Have a look at the in-office and remote positions we are currently hiring for. The list is frequently updated, so don’t forget to check back.
Workplace IT administrator (DN) – full-time work at a studio in Albertslund, Denmark.
Search Engine Optimization specialist (DN) – full-time work at a studio in Albertslund, Denmark.
YouTube video tutorial creator (UK) – full-time work at a studio in Swansea, United Kingdom.
Back-end PHP developer (UK) – full-time work at a studio in Swansea, United Kingdom.
Cyber security specialist (UK) – full-time work at a studio in Swansea, United Kingdom.
Sound engineer (UK) – full-time, or remote work at a studio in Swansea, United Kingdom.
Have a different role in mind?
Bright minds join our teams every day. Do you want to see where your ambition and talent might take you? If we sound like somewhere you want to belong please send your portfolio and CV to [email protected].
At Dweet Design, we believe in providing our interns with hands-on experience and making them integral members of our team. As an intern, you won’t be fetching coffee or sitting on the sidelines. Instead, you’ll actively participate in live projects and contribute your design expertise and innovative thinking to shape the future of our endeavors.
We hold high expectations for our interns because we see our internship program as an opportunity to assess potential candidates for future employment. It’s not just a temporary position but a chance for you to showcase your skills and potential for long-term collaboration.
If you’re ready to embark on this exciting journey, we encourage you to send your internship requests via email to [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you and discover the incredible talent you bring to our team!
Benefits and extras
We are always interested to meet like-minded, talented, and passionate people.
If we sound like somewhere you want to belong please send your portfolio and CV to [email protected], or visit Job and internship page.
We believe in courageous and confident ideas. We believe simple and clear is always best, favoring it over every time.
- Inspiring culture and people.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Private health insurance.
- Continuous professional development.
Dweet Design principles
Our creativу agency principles guide us every day. They inspire us to make smart decisions, take action, and help us stay intact with our goals.
- You start with the customer and work backward.
- You extensively research and strive to understand our customers better.
- You work with great effort to earn and keep customer trust.
- You care deeply about our customers and Dweet Design’s success.
- You are passionate: committed in heart and mind.
- You make decisions based on the long term.
- You act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your own team.
Learn and be curious
- You constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself.
- You are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them.
- It is in your nature to innovate.
Hire and develop the best
- You always hire better people than yourself.
- You keep only highly effective people.
- Leaders develop leaders and take their role in coaching others seriously.
- You help people to scale within the organization.
- You strive for the highest standards, and many may think these standards are excessively high.
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
- You are continually raising the bar and driving your team to deliver high-quality services.
Freedom and responsibility
- You are self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, and self-improving.
- You don’t wait or want to be told what to do.
- You love freedom and you definitely deserve it.
- You constantly ask yourself what is the best thing you can do today that will contribute to long-term success.
- You are good at using data to support your intuition and make decisions.
- You think strategically and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do.
Bias toward action
- Speed matters in business.
- Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study.
- You promote action-oriented behavior, rather than discussion-based work.
Courage and candidness
- You say what you think even if it is uncomfortable.
- You give each other radically candid feedback and never wait to do so.
- You make tough decisions without agonizing.
- You question actions inconsistent with our principles.
- You deliver results with the highest quality and in a timely fashion.
- You recognize and celebrate achievements.